WineAlley, connecting Wine people...
A Crédit Agricole Group Site, Winealley.com is the new website dedicated to the wine trade and wine lovers. Launched in 2008, the site is having a makeover on 1st October 2013 to make it more visitor and user friendly.
A little background
On 30 May 2008, Pleinchamp launched the first version of Winealley.com, an evolved version of the vinimarket.com site developed by Vitisphere. This wine & spirit trade buyer focused site helped winegrowers, winemakers and wine cooperatives show off their production and aiming to grow their sales contacts.
In 5 years:
- over 600 estates have trusted Winealley to find new sales outlets in France and internationally.
- The site has posted over 1500 bids from trade buyers and stimulated as much networking
More than evolution, a revolution…
Conscious of the need to evolve the site technically, the Winealley team is making the most of this opportunity to lay the foundations for a new secure trade-focused sales networking platform, more in line with the French wine industry's commercial and international interests, by broadening the field of functions available. At the same time, aware of the attraction of a community site for wine loving individuals, the Winealley team has created their own dedicated space on this new version.
I can :
- Contact producers of my favourite wines thanks to our winemaker web directory
- Stay in touch with the world I love thanks to our newsfeed, events' diary and dedicated newsletter
- Get my top wines valued by offering them for sale on our platform reserved for trade buyers (subject to moderation cf. GUC)
To optimise my sales, I can :
- Boost my profile with consumers and increase traffic on my own website (function reserved for growers only)
- Find new sales outlets by posting tenders aimed at French or international trade buyers, or by replying to their bids (fee-paying function cf. our T&C of Sale)
- Gain safe access for my business to all the distributors on the platform fitting a healthy solid financial profile (cf. WINEALLEY buyer terms & conditions), thanks to the filter provided by our partner COFACE.
I can optimise my supply chain and find new exclusive opportunities by posting bids aimed at trade sellers or by consulting the tender catalogue, which are reserved for me.
Thanks to its strengths in technological know-how and marketing, and from knowing what real working life is like for its clients, the Crédit Agricole group has put everything into play to bring together wine production, market positioning and distribution in France and overseas via this site.
Innovative and ambitious concept, the new version of Winealley.com has received the support of three expert partners thereby contributing to this big project's success: COFACE, SOPEXA, VITISPHERE.
COFACE, specialist in insurance and credit, is working with Winealley.com on the selection of French or international trade buyers wishing to integrate onto the secure platform. The Solvency rating offered by Coface on every company when subscribing is one of the main criteria for accepting or refusing the candidate on the platform.
SOPEXA, specialist international marketing agency for French food products, is working with Winealley.com on boosting WINEALLEY's image among trade buyers abroad; and is pushing the brand at international trade shows (24h Expo, …) and becoming a real ambassador for our brand internationally.
VITISPHERE, wine internet specialist, is working with Winealley.com to promote the site in French and English, by compiling newsletters for wine lovers and the trade and promoting the site on the web.